Caesar Cocktail Kit
In 1969, the owners of the Calgary Inn in Calgary, Alberta, asked their staff Walter Chell who ran their Owl’s Nest bar, to create a recipe to represent their new Italian restaurant in a contest. So Chell took some vodka, a bit of Worcestershire and a little Tabasco, added a mix of clam and tomato juices and dubbed it the “Bloody Caesar.” This drink became the national drink of Canada. We pay homage to this classic with our Caesar cocktail kit!
Our curated vodka caesar cocktail kit is a great option for those looking to expand their flavour horizons with three unique variations of this classic from 1969!
The highlights of our caesar kit are:
- Includes a curated selection of three premium vodkas that span three unique flavour camps.
- Includes a classic caesar recipe, and two additional unique contemporary expressions.
- Available in three or six drink sizes.
- Includes fresh lemon and lime citrus.
- Optional curated set of best practice cocktail bartender tools and glassware.
- Includes a caesar cocktail making guide with detailed drink recipes and an overview of key cocktail making skills.
- Optional cocktail food pairings.
- Optional note card to deliver a special message to a gift recipient.
Delivery available across Ontario.*If you need to ship to multiple addresses, please contact our concierge support by either emailing us or calling us at 1-(877)-712-9686.