Public Mixology Class
Our public mixology class is great if you are looking to build connection, spark creativity and conversation, and learn the basic knowledge and skills to make fantastic drinks. Makes for a great gift as well with our public mixology gift certificate option.
What Is Included
- A monthly rotating menu of four drinks to choose from.
- Cocktail or non-alcoholic mocktail options.
- Drink ingredients for two drinks including: liquor or non-alcoholic spirits, syrups, bitters, mixes, fresh fruits, herbs, vegetables, soda, garnishes, and other specialty ingredients as required.
- Professional mixology equipment rentals (also available for purchase)
- 1.5 hour session covering four key topics/skills: 1. Engaging The Senses, 2. The Tools Of The Trade, 3. Drink Ingredients, 4. Building A Drink (More Details Below).
Starts at $100/guest.
How it Works
- After registration we get in touch with you to make your drink selections.
- The public mixology class is located at 400 Matheson Blvd E, Unit 20 in Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1N8.